GC Learning Services LLC
GC Learning Services LLC is an Instructional Design & e-Learning virtual company in existence since 1996. We have a wide array of Instructional Designers, eLearning Developers, Graphic Designers, Videographers, Animators and Voice Talents on staff to handle all of your Training and Development needs.
We service all industries and audiences with our wide range of expertise and customize all content to the organization's needs. Download Brochure here.
Our ASAP Guarantee
- All-Inclusive Pricing: That means one flat-rate, per-project price for your ENTIRE PROJECT.
- Savings: Offers to Rejuvinate your existing training program, increase learner retention rates and decrease expensive training travel costs.
- Affordability: No matter what the subject matter or topic we can deliver a top-quality, interactive, e-Learning course customized to match your needs and fit your budget.
- Presence: Customer service and attentiveness to your needs throughout every project is our #1 priority.
What industries do you service?
Here are just a handful of individuals, organizations and industries that we service:
- Banking and Finance
- Call Centers
- Human Resources and Solutions
- Information Technology (including Software Development)
- Government and State agencies
- Telecommunications, Cable and Media
- Product Manufacturing
- Food and Service
- Property Management
- Non-Profit organizations
- Published Authors
- Software Developers
- Staffing Agencies
- Professional and Life Coaches
- Business Consultants
What are some of the course topics covered?
- Corporate Compliance and Confidentiality
- Cultural Diversity and Workplace Ethics
- Customer Services Skills, Anger Management and Conflict Resolution
- Sexual Harassment and Labor Laws
- Safety Standards and Best Practices
- Custom Software Applications
- Anti Money Laundering Guidelines and SOX 404 Compliance
What specific B2B services do you offer?
- Self-paced e-Learning Modules w/ Voice Narration, Flash Animation, and Custom Graphics.
- Facilitator/Participant Guides for the Classroom, Workshops, Webinars and Seminars.
- PowerPoint ‘Facelifts’.
- Instructional Design, e-Learning and LMS Consulting.
Can you handle large-scale projects, such as 20-30 module projects or long-term government projects?
Absolutely. The CEO, Cheryl Powell, manages all projects with strict and precise Project Management skills. She holds a Masters in Project Management Leadership in Technology from Capella University and ensures each project remains on task, on schedule and within budget. Testimonials from Clients are located at the top of the site and on our LinkedIn page..
Our team includes an eclectic mix of 2D and 3D graphic artists, Flash programmers, videographers, voice talents, instructional designers and e-learning developers – many who have been with the company for over 10 years. They accept projects on either a full-time or part-time basis and complete all tasks assigned to them, including revisions, during the entire length of the project.
As a Virtual company, how do you effectively communicate with your Clients and/or Consultants, who are located all over the country?
- This is true, our Clients and Consultants are scattered across the US, UK, Australia, India, and more. Since online communication is critical in virtual projects, we meet online via WebEx, Skype, or Join.Me. We use Dropbox, Google Docs and Sharepoint (OneDrive) for sharing files, to allow the client to participate in and view the progress of their project, as well as sign off on each item of each phase of the project. This is how we ensure each and every project is a success.
How can large companies submit an RFP/RFQ?
- You can submit an RFP/RFQ via the Submit Form on the Contact page.